Inter-Rock Minerals MIN-AD dolomite

MIN-AD Inc.

MIN-AD quarries, processes, and markets a specialty dolomite for the dairy and beef cattle feed industry.

Min-Ad Location

Min-Ad Inc, Winnemucca, Nevada

MIN-AD owns and operates a dolomite quarry and plant in northern Nevada, near the town of Winnemucca.  MIN-AD quarries, processes, and markets a specialty dolomite for the dairy and beef cattle feed industry.  The dolomite is used as a source of magnesium and calcium and as a rumen acid buffer. Approximately 95% of sales are to the United States, while the other 5% are to Alberta and British Columbia.  

MIN-AD’s dolomite products have been used for fifty years in the dairy and beef cattle feed industry

MIN-AD’s products have been used for fifty years in the dairy and beef cattle feed industry and are supported by extensive university and commercial research.  MIN-AD is available in three forms: Standard, Granular and Fines.  For further information on MIN-AD and its products please see the MIN-AD website at www.min-ad.com.

MIN-AD’s operations consist of a quarry and a modern grinding plant.  The location of MIN-AD’s plant provides excellent access to key transportation networks including Interstate 80 and the Union Pacific railway network.

Inter-Rock’s acquisition of Papillon, a distributor of MIN-AD’s products, should benefit MIN-AD sales by leveraging Papillon’s marketing expertise and geographic reach in the eastern United States.